Thursday, January 19, 2012

When should LEEP be achieved during your cycle CancerCervical Ovarian



Just wondering....
I am scheduled for my LEEP on Wednesday and I"m awaiting my duration Friday/Saturday

I was creatively told that it shouldn"t be finished inside of 2 weeks prior to your duration Aparate Foto list in box of bleeding/complications from the LEEP.

Did any one have the LEEP right prior to their period???


i had my leep procession finished on a tuesday and my duration was scheduled to begin on that saturday! did not have it though...That was on 24th and as of benefaction date still no period! My follow is scheduled Jul 6th... called spoke to helper past tuesday given it had been fourteen days after procession spoke of no duration or draining from procession and she pronounced that, the fine the procession has thrown my cycle off and that i might not have one until subsequent month... im still concernd but they pronounced it is okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment